Present-day offices of the Secondary School "Rosalía de Castro", it was founded by Archbishop Juan de San Clemente in 1602 to teach theology. Since its foundation, it has housed numerous public and private institutions, such as the Real Sociedad Económica de Amigos del País, the Conciliary Seminary, the Archaeology Museum, the Law Faculty, etc. The design and the start of construction work are attributed to Ginés Martínez, continued by his disciple Jácome Fernández. It stands on a quadrangular ground plan, made from granite masonry, on two levels and arranged around a central patio, with a classical feeling in keeping with its university educational purpose. The public, civil nature of its facade is not disturbed by the chapel which goes completely unnoticed by being located in the centre of the rear facade. On the facade, there are straight and curved strips and shapes, innovative decorative elements in Galician Baroque from the beginning of the 17th century.