PORTA DO PARQUE

Civil
On the Way of St. James
550

Location

Praza Vella

15401  Ferrol - A Coruña

Coordinates:
43º 28' 42.8" N - 8º 14' 26.8" W

Description

The Parque gate joins "old Ferrol" with the Arsenal. It was built during the reign of Isabel II. It is constructed of stone and includes a beautiful shield bearing the royal crest carried by two lions. The Arsenal was built in 1750 on the orders of Fernando VI. It can be visited on Mondays from 4 to 6 by requesting permission in the morning from the Arsenal secretary´ s office.

Access

In the city of Ferrol.

Accessibility

The Ways of St. James

The English Camino
Maybe some resources are not geo-referenced and they are not being displayed.
Last update: 13/04/2018
Arriba