Inaugurated in 1918 to facilitate and improve communications. There are six fitted stone choir stall-type arches and a metallic parabolic section. From left to right it has three 12 m round arches, followed by a basket-handle arch 5 m wide and 25 m high and a parabolic three-piece arch in the central section on supports, with vaulting formed from four ribs or elemental arches in the shape of a diaphragm.
It has balanced ornamentation with basket-handled arches with decorated pilasters attached to the tympanums, crowned with foundry lamps.
The road is perfectly flat, 8 metres wide and with two 1.5 m pavements.