The Parque gate joins "old Ferrol" with the Arsenal. It was built during the reign of Isabel II. It is constructed of stone and includes a beautiful shield bearing the royal crest carried by two lions.
The Arsenal was built in 1750 on the orders of Fernando VI. It can be visited on Mondays from 4 to 6 by requesting permission in the morning from the Arsenal secretary´ s office.