ÁREA DE PORTOMARIN

Motorhome Areas
114
On the Way of St. James

Location

Parish: Portomarín (San Nicolao)

Place: Portomarín

Street: Campo da Feira

Portomarín - Lugo

Coordinates:
42º 48' 24.0" N - 7º 37' 03.1" W

Description

Municipal motorhome area, with four parking spaces, located in the center of Portomarin, with all services nearby
Portomarín (a town declared a historical-artistic site in 1946), is part of the Xacobea Route to Santiago (French Way), and an obligatory stop. The peculiarity of this town is its church at the top of the town, built in the 16th century, its reconstructed Roman bridge, just at the end of the current bridge, and its buildings with arcades. In summer, when the river carries little water, the remains of old buildings and other remains of the town can still be seen in the background, surviving over the years submerged in the waters of the Belesar reservoir.
In addition we can also find in the municipality numerous forts such as the Castromaior or Soengas
 Gas station closest to 10km.

The Ways of St. James

The French Camino

More information

Check-in/Check-out times: 48
Number of spaces: 4

Classification

Public areas

Motor home services

Free area
Greywater disposal
Overnight stays
Potable water
Sewage disposal
Arriba