Building also known as Pazo del Marqués de Sargadelos, because it was Antonio Raimundo Ibáñez who commissioned its construction at the end of 18th century over an old building from 1568. Today, it is the Ribadeo Town Council building. On a rectangular ground plan and two floors plus attic, it is made from granite ashlar masonry, with a four-sided, slate roof, and a portico of four pilasters on the main façade. Above this, a large Isabelline-style row of balconies, forged in the old Sargadelos furnaces, with four balconies of triangular pediments. On the left-hand wall, there is a plaque referring to the founder of Sargadelos. Inside, it also has another plaque of the Marquis of Sargadelos and several paintings. It is located next to the Moreno Tower, in a central square in Ribadeo.