This old Jesuit college was built between 1734 and 1737 by the architect Simón Rodríguez on the site where the Convent of Santa María a Nova used to stand. Granite masonry and slate roofs. Chamfered due to the proximity of the city wall. Two coats of arms above the main door: Archbishop Yermo´s and King Charles 3rd´s. Above the side door, the arms of Archbishop San Clemente and the Gothic tympanum with the Epiphany, which belonged to the old church of Santa María a Nova.
It currently houses university facilities and the interior is completely modified..