House built between 1747 and 1753 by the architect Clemente Fernández Sarela on the initiative of Diego Juan de Ulloa., with granite masonry and slate roofs. It has three floors. Decoration is centred on the entrance doorway and rises to the first floor. The upper floor has balconies with iron balustrades.
Bishops visiting the city used to be accommodated in this house. Subsequently, it was used by the deans of the Cathedral. Nowadays, it houses the Pilgrims´ Office for handing over the Compostela by the cathedral chapter, a certificate given to all those who make the pilgrimage on St. James Way.