This is a modernist building built in 1905 by Jesús López Rego. It was the first building to be made of concrete in Santiago. It has four floors, including the ground floor. The richness and uniqueness of the ornamentation of the facade and the entrance should be noted. The curved decorative elements contain and reinforce the dual composition of the axes of the building.