Academic building built between 1903 and 1913 by Antonio Bermejo Arteaga and Arturo Calvo as a Veterinary School; in 1924 it became a military barracks. It now houses the Parliament of Galicia. Restoring and adapting the building was the work of the architect Andrés Reboredo.
The ground plan is rectangular and is organised around a courtyard. It is composed of four angular and two central bodies, one on the front facade and another on the back, all of which are projecting and joined by six intermediate bodies.