Modernist building (1912) by Rodolfo Ucha Piñeiro, one of the best Galician architects of the early 20th century. It alters the usual compositional systems reminding us of Gaudí´ s Casa Batló (viewpoints, galleries, balconies). Rectangular ground plan with ground floor and three floors. On the first an iron balcony flanked by two galleries supported by stone with canzorro. On the second the gallery is flanked by two balconies and the top floor has a continuous gallery of wood and glass. Saddle roof, with curved tiles.