72 metre high baroque tower. The main body, with a Romanesque base, was built in the 14th century by the archbishop for whom the tower is named: Berenguel de Landoira; later, the architect Domingo de Andrade finished the upper part (1680). Both the original clock (1522) and the bell had to be replaced.
The current clock was made in Ferrol in 1831.
The bell, measuring 2.5 metres in diameter and considered one of the best in the world, lost its original sound and was replaced by a new one cast in the foundries of Asten (Holland). It is currently displayed in the Cathedral Museum.