Built in the first half of the 18th century. It has one nave on a rectangular ground plan with granite masonry walls, and an intersecting slate roof. Undecorated facade except for the niche in the shape of a scallop shell above the doorway, with the rounded granite image of the "Virgin of the Pillar". Crowned at both ends with two towers. The interior is also architecturally austere, although it used to have a Baroque retable, designed by Miguel de Romay (1720), which was later taken down and moved to the Convent of San Domingos de Bonaval. In its place, there is a painted Christ, by the Compostela sculptor Castor Lata.