Enjoy a few days of road cycling and spa treatments in Galicia, in the Northwest of Spain, with our package of Bike Tourism and Spa Hotel. Visit the second region of Europe with the highest amount of natural hotsprings, the province of Ourense. We offer you a package of several days staying in the Arnoia Caldaria Spa Hotel.
Arnoia Caldaria Spa Hotel
Located in the region of O Ribeiro, the Arnoia Caldaria Spa Hotel
is a 4-star hotel with a spa, that has all the regular services and
facilities of a hotel of its category, and also a spa with natural
hotsprings swimming pools along with spa treatments.
Also, through their specific program for road cycling Arnoia Thermal Bike KM0, this hotel is equipped with specific services for cyclists:
- Bicycle secured parking
- Workshop area
- Bike wash area
- Tracks information point (that offers GPS rental) at the hotel information desk
- Shop for basic bike products
The Arnoia Caldaria Spa Hotel offers you a list of spa treatments
that will help you relax and take advantage of its natural hotsprings
water properties; and also specific treatments for cyclists like:
- Legs massages
- Shoulder and neck massages
- Back massages
During your stay, besides being able to enjoy its facilities with natural hotsprings pools, you can alswo relax with the daily treatments included in this package.
Cross-border routes and visits
The closest border with Portugal is only 20km far from the Arnoia Caldaria Spa Hotel, so we offer you cross-border tracks that will allow you to visit both Portugal and Spain in the same day.
During the proposed tracks you will be able to visit cities and
villages with great historical and architectural interest, such as
Ribadavia, Allariz, Celanova, Carballiño, Vilanova dos Infantes or Pazos
de Arenteiro to name a few.
- Track 1: Vilas Termais (25.45km - approx. 1h16m - IBP 33)
- Track 2: Cultura Castrexa (46.53km - approx. 2h19m - IBP 39)
- Track 3: Viño do Ribeiro (59.68km - approx. 2h58m - IBP 44)
- Track 4: Aquae Urente (64.65km - approx. 3h13m - IBP 37)
- Track 5: O Priorato (77.26km - approx. 3h51m - IBP 74)
- Track 6: Pena Corneira (89.65km - approx. 4h28m - IBP 98)
- Track 7: Vilas do Arnoia (100.04km - approx. 5h00m - IBP 101)
- Track 8: Os Monxes (105.00km - approx. 5h14m - IBP 100)
- Track 9: Raia Termal (111.50km - approx. 5h37m - IBP 117)
- Track 10: Miño - Sil (125.69km - approx. 6h17m - IBP 113)
- Track 11: Ribeiro - Laboreiro (161.30km - approx. 8h03m - IBP 273)
Excursions, Gastronomy and Wine tourism
In case you decide to mix biking days with resting days, we offer you the possibility of including half-day or full-day private tours in your package.
In these excursions, we can visit any area of Galicia or the North of Portugal, being some options:
Duration of your stay
You can combine the number of tracks that you like based on your preferences.