The cloister is in Romanesque-Gothic style (14th century), and is the most authochtonous and complete in Galicia. It was an infantry barracks from 1843. The church was move to San Lázaro Park in 1929. On a rectangular - almsot square - ground plan, none of its sides have the same number of arches, which number 63 in total. These are pointed, and supported by double columns, except the first four and last four. The roof is wooden. Decoration is concentrated in the areas between the arches, with heads set in circles, and on the capitals. Themes vary from plant motifs to real and fantastic animals and human figures.