This building is the work of Lucas Caaveiro; it was built in 1775 on the orders of the Council. The building was the home for many years of the Hotel España, and later of the Chitón restaurant. It has recently been converted into homes, with commercial premises on the lower level. It is built of granite masonry and consists of: a lower floor with arcades; a first floor with recessed balconies and a central protruding balcony; and a second floor with three balconies and shields. The building is finished with a cornice which protrudes considerably, and polygonal gargoyles at the ends.