Modernist building (1912) by Rodolfo Ucha Piñeiro, principal representative of the movement in the town of Ferrol. It belongs to the historic-artistic whole of the A Magdalena district. Building of three floors (ground, mezzanine and first floor). Facade of symmetrical wooden cavities and pilasters with iron capitals. Ground floor door and spaces on the mezzanine with grille. On the first floor wrought iron balustrade, with decorative plant motifs. It was the headquarters at one time of the "Correo Gallego" newspaper offices.