Located on the old road between Mende and Velle. This is a Mediaeval bridge with a single arch built on solid granite supports. The earliest mention of the bridge dates from 1238. It serves as a contrast to the simpleness of the Puente Viejo bridge. The arches are built of thick granite masonry, which contrast with the extreme thinness of the walls. It was built between the 13th and the 14th Centuries. It preserves its pointed arch and its design, which has recently been restored (1988).